Understanding Investor Sentiment: The Case of Soccer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Financial Management Association International in its journal Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of South Florida 4202 E. Fowler Ave. COBA #3331, Tampa, FL 33620
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0046-3892
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Castellani & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Roberto Patuelli, 2011.
"Abnormal Returns of Soccer Teams: Reassessing the Informational Value of Betting Odds,"
Working Paper Series
26_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Aug 2013.
- M. Castellani & P. Pattitoni & R. Patuelli, 2012. "Event Clustering and Abnormal Returns: Reassessing the Informational Value of Bets," Working Papers wp817, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.