The Economics of Director Heterogeneity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Financial Management Association International in its journal Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of South Florida 4202 E. Fowler Ave. COBA #3331, Tampa, FL 33620
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0046-3892
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang, Yiwei & Francis , Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2012. "More than connectedness – Heterogeneity of CEO social network and firm value," Research Discussion Papers 26/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Hayette Gatfaoui, 2013. "Are Demographic Attributes and Firm Characteristics Drivers of Gender Diversity? Investigating Women’s Positions on French Boards of Directors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 227-249, December.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Talavera, Oleksandr & Weir, Charlie, 2014. "Performance Effects of Appointing Other Firms' Executive Directors to Corporate Boards: An Analysis of UK Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berger, Allen N. & Kick, Thomas & Koetter, Michael & Schaeck, Klaus, 2013.
"Does it pay to have friends? Social ties and executive appointments in banking,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2087-2105.
- Berger, Allen N. & Kick, Thomas & Koetter, Michael & Schaeck, Klaus, 2011. "Does it pay to have friends? Social ties and executive appointments in banking," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,18, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Kim, Incheol & Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul, 2013. "Corporate boards' political ideology diversity and firm performance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 223-240.
- Wang, Tawei & Hsu, Carol, 2013. "Board composition and operational risk events of financial institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2042-2051.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.