Market Efficiency, Thin Trading and Non-linear Behaviour: Evidence from an Emerging Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 3 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim, Kian-Ping & Brooks, Robert D. & Kim, Jae H., 2008. "Financial crisis and stock market efficiency: Empirical evidence from Asian countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 571-591, June.
- Appiah-Kusi, Joe & Menyah, Kojo, 2003. "Return predictability in African stock markets," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 247-270.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2005:i:6:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karuppiah, Jeyanthi & Los, Cornelis A., 2005.
"Wavelet multiresolution analysis of high-frequency Asian FX rates, Summer 1997,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 211-246.
- Cornelis A. Los & Jeyanthi Karuppiah, 2004. "Wavelet Multiresolution Analysis of High-Frequency Asian FX Rates, Summer 1997," Finance 0409037, EconWPA.
- Kian-Ping Lim & Melvin J. Hinich, 2005. "Cross-temporal universality of non-linear dependencies in Asian stock markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(1), pages 1-6.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2005:i:1:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim Hiang Liow & James R. Webb, 2008. "Nonlinear Return Dependence in Major Real Estate Markets," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 285-319, December.
- Jeyanthi Karuppiah & Cornelis A. Los, 2000. "Wavelet Multiresolution Analysis of High-Frequency FX Rates, Summer 1997," School of Economics Working Papers 2000-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Khalid Mustafa & Mohammed Nishat, 2007. "Testing for Market Efficiency in Emerging Markets: A Case Study of the Karachi Stock Market," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 119-140, Jan-Jun.
- Claudia Sanhueza & Dante Contreras & Angela Denis, 2012. "Terremoto y sus efectos sobre el bienestar: un análisis multidimensional," Working Papers 35, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Vasileios Kallinterakis & Nomana Munir & Mirjana Radovic-Markovic, 2009. "Do Investors Herd During Extreme Periods in Thin Markets? Evidence from Banja Luka," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Abdul Haque & Hung-Chun Liu & Fakhar-Un-Nisa, 2011. "Testing the Weak Form Efficiency of Pakistani Stock Market (2000–2010)," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(4), pages 153-162.
- Yang Hou & Steven Li, 2013. "Price Discovery in Chinese Stock Index Futures Market: New Evidence Based on Intraday Data," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 49-70, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.