Large Shareholdings and Corporate Control: An Analysis of Stake Purchases by French Holding Companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 3 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buysschaert, An & Deloof, Marc & Jegers, Marc, 2004. "Equity sales in Belgian corporate groups: expropriation of minority shareholders? A clinical study," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 81-103, January.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhang, C., 2008.
"Do UK Institutional Shareholders Monitor Their Investee Firms?,"
2008-016, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhang, C., 2008. "Do UK Institutional Shareholders Monitor their Investee Firms?," Discussion Paper 2008-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jong, A. de & Gispert, C. & Kabir, R., 2003. "European corporate governance and firm performance: An empirical analysis," Discussion Paper 18, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Aigbe Akhigbe & Jeff Madura & Carolyn Spencer, 2004. "Partial acquisitions, corporate control, and performance," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(12), pages 847-857.
- Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc, 2001.
"Investment policy, internal financing and ownership concentration in the UK,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 257-284, September.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2000. "Investment Policy, Internal Financing and ownership Concentration in the UK," Discussion Paper 2000-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Renneboog, Luc, 2000.
"Ownership, managerial control and the governance of companies listed on the Brussels stock exchange,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1959-1995, December.
- Renneboog, L.D.R., 1999. "Ownership, Managerial Control and the Governance of Companies Listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange," Discussion Paper 1999-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beuselinck, Christof & Deloof, Marc, 2014. "Earnings Management in Business Groups: Tax Incentives or Expropriation Concealment?," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 27-52.
- Beuselinck, C.A.C. & Deloof, M., 2006.
"Business Groups, Taxes and Accruals Management,"
2006-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dherment-Ferere, Isabelle & Köke, Jens & Renneboog, Luc, 2001. "Corporate monitoring by blockholders in Europe: empirical evidence of managerial disciplining in Belgium, France, Germany, and the UK," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-24, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Trojanowski, Grzegorz, 2008. "Equity block transfers in transition economies: Evidence from Poland," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 217-238, September.
- Sergey Stepanov, 2012. "Takeovers under Asymmetric Information: Block Trades and Tender Offers in Equilibrium," Working Papers w0185, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Crespi, R. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2000. "United we stand: Corporate Monitoring by Shareholder Coalitions in the UK," Discussion Paper 2000-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Hulle, Cynthia, 1998. "On the nature of European holding groups," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 255-277, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.