On the dynamics of inequality in the transition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal The Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 7 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aristei, David & Perugini, Cristiano, 2012. "Inequality and reforms in transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 2-10.
- Crinò, Rosario, 2012.
"Imported inputs and skill upgrading,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 957-969.
- Thomas Fox Rutherford & Svend E. Hougaard Jensen & Tobias N. Rasmussen, 2002. "Economic Transition, Entrepreneurial Capacity, and Intergenerational Distribution," IMF Working Papers 02/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Anna LUKIYANOVA, 2008. "Structure and Distribution of Earnings in Russia, 1994Ã¢â‚¬â€œ2003," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 4, pages 9-40, December.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2012. "Skilled-Unskilled Wage Gap Versus Evolving Trade And Labour Market Structures in the EU," Working Papers, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development 1204, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Eswar Prasad & Michael P. Keane, 2002.
"Changes in the Structure of Earnings During the Polish Transition,"
IMF Working Papers
02/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar S., 2006. "Changes in the structure of earnings during the Polish transition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 389-427, August.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar, 2002. "Changes in the Structure of Earnings During the Polish Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 496, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wan, Guanghua, 2002. "Income Inequality and Growth in Transition Economies: Are Nonlinear Models Needed?," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hubert Gabrisch, 2006. "Vertical Intra-industry Trade between EU and Accession Countries," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Lukiyanova, A., 2011. "Wage Inequality in Russian Economic Transition (1991â€“2008): Stylized Facts and Explanations," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 12, pages 124-147.
- Bhandari, Bornali, 2007. "Effect of Inward Foreign Direct Investment on Income Inequality in Transition Countries," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 22, pages 888-928.
- Maksim Yemelyanau, 2009. "Inequality in Belarus from 1995 to 2007," BEROC Working Paper Series 01, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Irina Dolinskaya & Irina Tytell, 2002. "Transition and Regional Inequality in Russia," IMF Working Papers 02/169, International Monetary Fund.
- JuhÃ¡sz, RÃ©ka, 2010.
"Posztszocialista fejlÅ‘dÃ©si pÃ¡lyÃ¡k
[Post-socialist development paths]," KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle AlapÃtvÃ¡ny (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 222-240.
- David Aristei & Cristiano Perugini, 2011.
"Speed and Sequencing of Transition Reforms and Income Inequality: a Panel Data Analysis,"
Working Papers, Institut fÃ¼r Ost- und SÃ¼dosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies)
302, Institut fÃ¼r Ost- und SÃ¼dosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- David Aristei & Cristiano Perugini, 2014. "Speed and Sequencing of Transition Reforms and Income Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(3), pages 542-570, 09.
- George Tsibouris & Vito Tanzi, 2001. "Les rÃ©formes des finances publiques en dix annÃ©es de transition," Revue d'Ã‰conomie FinanciÃ¨re, Programme National PersÃ©e, Programme National PersÃ©e, vol. 6(1), pages 175-206.
- Keane, Michael & Prasad, Eswar, 2001. "Social Transfers and Inequality During the Polish Transition," MPRA Paper 54326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pastore, Francesco & Verashchagina, Alina, 2004.
"Private Returns to Human Capital over Transition: A Case Study of Belarus,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pastore, Francesco & Verashchagina, Alina, 2006. "Private returns to human capital over transition: A case study of Belarus," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 91-107, February.
- Jens Holscher & Cristiano Perugini & Fabrizio Pompei, 2011. "Wage inequality, labour market flexibility and duality in Eastern and Western Europe," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 271-310.
- Christopher Gerry & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2006. "Inequality, Fiscal Capacity and the Political Regime: Lessons from the Post-Communist Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp831, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Rosser, J. Jr. & Rosser, Marina V. & Ahmed, Ehsan, 2000. "Income Inequality and the Informal Economy in Transition Economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 156-171, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.