When does transition increase the gender wage gap?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 19 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2008.
"School-to-work-transitions in Mongolia,"
ILO Working Papers
423895, International Labour Organization.
- Francesco Pastore, 2010.
"The gender gap in early career in Mongolia,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 188-207, May.
- Pastore, Francesco & Sattar, Sarosh & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2013.
"Gender Differences in Earnings and Labor Supply in Early Career: Evidence from Kosovo's School-to-Work Transition Survey,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Pastore & Sarosh Sattar & Erwin Tiongson, 2013. "Gender differences in earnings and labor supply in early career: evidence from Kosovo’s school-to-work transition survey," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-34, December.
- Cristiano Perugini & Ekaterina Selezneva, 2013. "Labour Market Institutions, Crisis and Gender Earnings Gap in Eastern Europe," Working Papers 328, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Pastore, Francesco & Tenaglia, Simona, 2013. "Ora et non Labora? A Test of the Impact of Religion on Female Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 7356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maksim Yemelyanau & Aliaksandr Amialchuk & Mir Ali, 2012. "Evidence from the Chernobyl Nuclear Accident: The Effect on Health, Education, and Labor Market Outcomes in Belarus," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2013. "Evaluating the Gender Wage Gap in Georgia, 2004 - 2011," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_768, Levy Economics Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.