AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal Economic Record.
Volume (Year): 86 (2010)
Issue (Month): s1 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0249
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pietro Masina, 2010. "Vietnam between developmental state and neoliberalism: the case of the industrial sector," Working Papers 1007, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Mavroudeas, Stavros & Papadatos, Fanis, 2007. "Reform, Reform the Reforms or Simply Regression? The Washington Consensus' and its Critics," MPRA Paper 19735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephanie Steinmetz & Kea Tijdens & Pablo Pedraza García, 2009. "WP 76 - Comparing different weighting procedures for volunteer web surveys," AIAS Working Papers wp76, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Bryer, R. A., 2000. "The history of accounting and the transition to capitalism in England. Part two: evidence," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(4-5), pages 327-381, May.
- Bogt, H.J. ter, 2000. "Politicians, output-budgets and performance evaluation : case research in three Dutch municipalities," Research Report 00A11, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Dragos Zelinschi & Yves Levant & Nicolas Berland, 2011. "Les motivations au découplage, au-delà de la seule quête de légitimité, l'exemple de l'introduction de l'IFRS 8," Post-Print hal-00650596, HAL.
- Alan McKinlay & Chris Carter & Eric Pezet & Stewart Clegg, 2010. "Using Foucault to make strategy," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(8), pages 1012-1031, October.
- Radcliffe, Vaughan S., 1999. "Knowing efficiency: the enactment of efficiency in efficiency auditing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 333-362, May.
- Kea Tijdens & Danny Vries, 2011. "WP 111 - Health workforce remuneration: Comparing wage levels, ranking and dispersion of 16 occupational groups in 20 countries using survey data," AIAS Working Papers wp111, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Caroline Lambert & Éric Pezet, 2007. "Discipliner les autres et agir sur soi:la double vie du contrôleur de gestion," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 10(1), pages 183-208, March.
- Rachel Robinson, 2012. "Negotiating Development Prescriptions: The Case of Population Policy in Nigeria," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 267-296, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.