Employment, Capital, And Productivity Dynamics: Evidence From The Manufacturing Sector In Uruguay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute of Developing Economies in its journal Developing Economies.
Volume (Year): 49 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3-2-2 Wakaba, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 261-8545
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-1533
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "Economic Performance in Latin America and the Caribbean : A Microeconomic Perspective," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7857, The World Bank.
- Adriana Peluffo, 2011. "Integración regional y difusión de tecnología: el caso uruguayo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 11-10, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Casacuberta, Carlos & Gandelman, Nestor, 2006.
"Protection, openness, and factor adjustment : evidence from the manufacturing sector in Uruguay,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3891, The World Bank.
- Carlos Casacuberta & N�stor Gandelman, 2012. "Protection, Openness, and Factor Adjustment: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector in Uruguay," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(3), pages 597 - 629.
- Carlos Casacuberta & Néstor Gandelman, 2006. "Protection, Openness and Factor Adjustment: Evidence from the manufacturing sector in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1806, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Pablo Fajnzylber & J. Luis Guasch & J. Humberto López, 2009. "Does the Investment Climate Matter? Microeconomic Foundations of Growth in Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6300.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.