The Demand for Health: A Simplified Grossman Model [On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Bulletin of Economic Research.
Volume (Year): 38 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atsue Mizushima, 2007.
"Intergenerational Transfers of Time and Public Long-term Care with an Aging Population,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
07-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Mizushima, Atsue, 2009. "Intergenerational transfers of time and public long-term care with an aging population," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 572-581, December.
- Atsue Mizushima, 2008. "Intergenerational Transfers of Time and Public Long-term Care with an Aging Population," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/36, European University Institute.
- Antonio Giuffrida & Roberto F. Iunes & William D. Savedoff, 2005. "Health and Poverty in Brazil: Estimation by Structural Equation Model with Latent Variables," IDB Publications 53778, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Lukas, Daniel, 2010. "Patient autonomy and education in specific medical knowledge," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 07/10, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.