The Economic Analysis of Tax Evasion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Bulletin of Economic Research.
Volume (Year): 37 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Besfamille & Cecilia Parlatore Siritto, 2009.
"Modernization of Tax Administrations and Optimal Fiscal Policies,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(6), pages 897-926, December.
- Martin Besfamille & Cecilia Parlatore Siritto, 2009. "Modernization of Tax Administrations and Optimal Fiscal Policies," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-07, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Bernard Fortin, 2002.
"Les enjeux de l'économie souterraine,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2010.
"Itemised deductions: a device to reduce tax evasion,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2010-33, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Piolatto, A., 2010. "Itemised Deductions: A Device to Reduce Tax Evasion," Discussion Paper 2010-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Tax evasion and deductible expenses," MPRA Paper 10136, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2008.
- Hannelore Weck-Hannemann & Werner W. Pommerehne, 1989. "Einkommensteuerhinterziehung in der Schweiz: Eine empirische Analyse," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(IV), pages 515-556, December.
- Webley, Paul & Cole, Michaela & Eidjar, Ole-Petter, 2001. "The prediction of self-reported and hypothetical tax-evasion: Evidence from England, France and Norway," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 141-155, April.
- Cullis, John & Jones, Philip & Lewis, Alan, 2006. "Tax framing, Instrumentality and individual differences: Are there two different cultures?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 304-320, April.
- Fedeli, Silvia & Forte, Francesco, 1999. "Joint income-tax and VAT-chain evasion," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 391-415, September.
- Lewis, Alan & Carrera, Sonia & Cullis, John & Jones, Philip, 2009. "Individual, cognitive and cultural differences in tax compliance: UK and Italy compared," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 431-445, June.
- Cullis, John G. & Lewis, Alan, 1997. "Why people pay taxes: From a conventional economic model to a model of social convention," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 305-321, April.
- James, Simon & Alley, Clinton, 2002. "Tax compliance, self-assessment and tax administration," MPRA Paper 26906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burger, Ronelle & Owens, Trudy, 2010.
"Promoting Transparency in the NGO Sector: Examining the Availability and Reliability of Self-Reported Data,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1263-1277, September.
- Ronelle Burger & Trudy Owens, . "Promoting transparency in the NGO sector: Examining the availability and reliability of self-reported data," Discussion Papers 08/11, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Wenzel, Michael, 2005. "Motivation or rationalisation? Causal relations between ethics, norms and tax compliance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 491-508, August.
- Carlo V Fiorio & Francesco D'Amuri, 2005. "Workers' Tax Evasion in Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(2-3), pages 247-270, November.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Mario-Solis Garcia, 2011.
"Public Trust, Taxes and the Informal Sector,"
2011/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Mario-Solis Garcia, 2012. "Public Trust, Taxes and the Informal Sector," Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 27-44.
- M. Ali Kemal, 2003. "Underground Economy and Tax Evasion in Pakistan A Critical Evaluation," PIDE-Working Papers 2003:184, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.