Australian Banking Performance in an Era of Deregulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Australian Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 30 (1991)
Issue (Month): 57 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Williams, Barry, 2003. "Domestic and international determinants of bank profits: Foreign banks in Australia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1185-1210, June.
- Wright, April, 2002. "The impact of competition on the operations of foreign banks in Australia in the post-deregulation period," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 359-375.
- Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Williams, Barry, 2004. "Foreign bank entry, deregulation and bank efficiency: Lessons from the Australian experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1775-1799, July.
- Quiggin, John, 2004.
"Looking back on microeconomic reform: a skeptical viewpoint,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
151502, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- John Quiggin, 2003. "Looking back on microeconomic reform: a skeptical viewpoint," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers WPP03_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland, revised Aug 2003.
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Barry Williams, 2002. "Deregulation, Entry of Foreign Banks and Bank Efficiency in Australia," CESifo Working Paper Series 816, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.