Accounting Practice Harmony, Accounting Regulation and Firm Characteristics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney in its journal Abacus.
Volume (Year): 38 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiří Strouhal & Marie Paseková & Libuše Müllerová, 2011. "Comparative Analysis of Czech Accounting with International Regulation from SMEs Perspective," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 39-59.
- Steven Globerman & W. Ron SIngleton, 2004.
"Harmonization Of Voluntary Disclosure Practices By Japanese Companies,"
- Steven Globerman & W.R. Singleton, 2009. "Harmonisation of voluntary disclosure practices by Japanese companies," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 335-355.
- Razaur Rahman, Asheq, 2006. "Discussion of earnings attributes and investor protection: International evidence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 358-368, 012.
- Bellas, Athanasios & Toudas, Kanellos & Papadatos, Konstantinos, 2007. "What International Accounting Standards (IAS) bring about to the financial statements of Greek Listed Companies? The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 13207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.