Stabilization Policy and Private Economic Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 9 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; stabilization policy; private economic behavior;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 1999.
"The Quest for Prosperity Without Inflation,"
Working Paper Series
93, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Romer, Christina D, 1989.
"The Prewar Business Cycle Reconsidered: New Estimates of Gross National Product, 1869-1908,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Christina D. Romer, 1986. "The Prewar Business Cycle Reconsidered: New Estimates of Gross NationalProduct, 1869-1918," NBER Working Papers 1969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Tobin, 1978. "Government Deficits and Capital Accumulation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 502, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Masanao Aoki, 2003.
"Uncertainty, Policy Ineffectiveness, and Long Stagnation of the Macroeconomy,"
UCLA Economics Online Papers
274, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aoki, Masanao & Yoshikawa, Hiroshi, 2006. "Uncertainty, policy ineffectiveness, and long stagnation of the macroeconomy," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 261-272, August.
- Masanao Aoki & Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 2003. "Uncertainty, Policy Ineffectiveness, and Long Stagnation of the Macroeconomy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-197, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S. & Ravn, M., 1997.
"On Adjusting the H-P Filter for the Frequency of Observations,"
1997-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Morten O. Ravn & Harald Uhlig, 2001. "On Adjusting the HP-Filter for the Frequency of Observations," CESifo Working Paper Series 479, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ravn, Morten O. & Uhlig, Harald, 2001. "On Adjusting the HP-Filter for the Frequency of Observations," CEPR Discussion Papers 2858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karras, Georgios & Lee, Jin Man & Stokes, Houston, 2006. "Why are postwar cycles smoother? Impulses or propagation?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(5-6), pages 392-406.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 2000.
"Inflation zone targeting,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1351-1387, June.
- Christina D. Romer, 1999.
"Changes in Business Cycles: Evidence and Explanations,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 23-44, Spring.
- Christina D. Romer, 1999. "Changes in Business Cycles: Evidence and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 6948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1978. "The Changing Cyclical Behavior of Wages and Prices: 1890-1976," NBER Working Papers 0304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Zarnowitz & Geoffrey H. Moore, 1987. "Major Changes in Cyclical Behavior," NBER Working Papers 1395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina D. Romer, 1987. "Changes in the Cyclical Behavior of Individual Production Series," NBER Working Papers 2440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Takatoshi Ito, 1979. "A Stochastic Approach to Disequilibrium Macroeconomics," NBER Technical Working Papers 0001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Neil Baily, 2001. "Macroeconomic Implications of the New Economy," Working Paper Series WP01-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Martin Neil Baily, 2001. "Macroeconomic implications of the new economy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 201-268.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, . "On the Existence and Interpretation of a `Unit Root' in U.S. Real GDP," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _137, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- Charles W. Calomiris & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1989. "Price Flexibility, Credit Rationing, and Economic Fluctuations: Evidence from the U.S., 1879-1914," NBER Working Papers 1767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.