Wage Interdependence in Unionized Labor Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 7 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; unionionized labor markets; wage interdependence;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fregert, Klas, 1999. "Relative wage setting, contracts and unemployment during the deflations of 1920-22 and 1931-34 in Sweden," Working Papers 1999:2, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Apr 1999.
- Taylor, John B, 1983.
"Union Wage Settlements during a Disinflation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 981-93, December.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 1995. "Towards a Hierarchical Approach to Trade Union Behaviour," MPRA Paper 15597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de la Croix, David, 1994. " Wage Interdependence through Decentralized Bargaining," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 371-403, December.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2008. "The Concept Of Comparison Income: An Historical Perspective," MPRA Paper 8713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2007. "Comparison Wage in Trade Union Decision Making," MPRA Paper 46287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Pollan, 1980. "Wage rigidity and the structure of the Austrian manufacturing industry," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(4), pages 697-728, December.
- Panos, Georgios & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "Unionism and Peer-Referencing," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-03, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.