The Changing face of Job Loss in the United States, 1981-1995
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity: Microeconomics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1997 Microeconomics ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
microeconomics; job loss; unemployment; 1981; 1995;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Ann E. Ferris & Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1999. "New data on worker flows during business cycles," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 49-76.
- Geishecker, Ingo, 2006. "The impact of international outsourcing on individual employment security: a micro level analysis," Discussion Papers 2006/17, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Jacobson, Louis & LaLonde, Robert J. & Sullivan, Daniel G., 2004.
"Estimating the Returns to Community College Schooling for Displaced Workers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jacobson, Louis & LaLonde, Robert & G. Sullivan, Daniel, 2005. "Estimating the returns to community college schooling for displaced workers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 271-304.
- Louis Jacobson & Robert LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 2002. "Estimating the returns to community college schooling for displaced workers," Working Paper Series WP-02-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth, 2009.
"Life-Cycle Patterns in Male/Female Differences in Job Search,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth R., 2012. "Life-cycle patterns in male/female differences in job search," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 176-185.
- Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth R., 2010. "Life-Cycle Patterns in Male/Female Differences in Job Search," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Randall W. Eberts, 2008.
"Reemployment and Earnings Recovery among Older Unemployment Insurance Claimants,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Randall W. Eberts, 2007. "Reemployment and Earnings Recovery among Older Unemployment Insurance Claimants," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 07-133, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Love, David, 2006. "Buffer stock saving in retirement accounts," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1473-1492, October.
- Michael Bognanno & Ryo Kambayashi, 2007.
"Trends in Worker Displacement Penalties in Japan: 1991-2005,"
Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
d07-218, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bognanno, Michael & Kambayashi, Ryo, 2013. "Trends in worker displacement penalties in Japan: 1991–2005," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 41-57.
- Bognanno, Michael L. & Kambayashi, Ryo, 2007. "Trends in Worker Displacement Penalties in Japan: 1991-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 2954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Getinet Haile, 2009.
"The Nature and Extent of Job Separations in Germany: Some New Evidence from SOEP,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
208, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2009. "The Nature and Extent of Job Separations in Germany: Some New Evidence from SOEP," IZA Discussion Papers 4216, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan N. Houseman & Anne E. Polivka, 1999. "The Implications of Flexible Staffing Arrangements for Job Stability," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 99-56, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.