Measuring the Health of the U.S. Population
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity: Microeconomics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1997 Microeconomics ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
microeconomics; health care;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2006.
"Health And The Evolution Of Welfare Across Brazilian Municipalities,"
Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³sgraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of G
105, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007. "Health and the evolution of welfare across Brazilian municipalities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 590-608, November.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," IZA Discussion Papers 2771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," NBER Working Papers 13087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007.
"On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World,"
Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc.,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(2), pages 247-287.
- Rodrigo Reis Soares, 2006. "On the determinants of mortality reductions in the developing world," Textos para discussÃ£o, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil) 529, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World," NBER Working Papers 12837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R., 2013. "Demand for health risk reductions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 87-109.
- David M. Cutler & Robert S. Huckman, 2002.
"Technological Development and Medical Productivity: The Diffusion of Angioplasty in New York State,"
NBER Working Papers
9311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David M. & Huckman, Robert S., 2003. "Technological development and medical productivity: the diffusion of angioplasty in New York state," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 187-217, March.
- Jeroen Klomp & Jakob Haan, 2010. "Measuring Health: A Multivariate Approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 433-457, May.
- Sharma, Rajiv & Stano, Miron, 2010. "Implications of an economic model of health states worse than dead," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 536-540, July.
- Lakdawalla, Darius N. & Sun, Eric C. & Jena, Anupam B. & Reyes, Carolina M. & Goldman, Dana P. & Philipson, Tomas J., 2010.
"An economic evaluation of the war on cancer,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 333-346, May.
- Costa-Font, Montserrat & Costa-Font, Joan, 2009. "Heterogeneous 'adaptation' and 'income effects' across self-reported health distribution?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 574-580, August.
- Cohen, Mark A. & Miller, Ted R., 2003. ""Willingness to award" nonmonetary damages and the implied value of life from jury awards," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 165-181, June.
- Cooper, D. & McCausland, W.D. & Theodossiou, I., 2006. "The health hazards of unemployment and poor education: The socioeconomic determinants of health duration in the European Union," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 273-297, December.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 2007. "The health effects of education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 186-200, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.