Aggregate and Individual Price Adjustment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 18 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; price adjustment; wages; Keynes; rigidities;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Kevin X. D. & Liu, Zheng, 2001. "Production chains and general equilibrium aggregate dynamics," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 437-462, October.
- Susanto Basu & Alan M. Taylor, 1999.
"Business Cycles in International Historical Perspective,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 45-68, Spring.
- Susanto Basu & Alan M. Taylor, 1999. "Business Cycles in International Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 7090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Romero-�vila & Carlos Usabiaga, 2012. "Disaggregate evidence on Spanish inflation persistence," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 44(23), pages 3029-3046, August.
- Shantanu Dutta & Mark Bergen & Daniel Levy, 2004.
"Price Flexibility in Channels of Distribution: Evidence from Scanner Data,"
- Dutta, Shantanu & Bergen, Mark & Levy, Daniel, 2002. "Price flexibility in channels of distribution: Evidence from scanner data," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1845-1900, September.
- Shantanu Dutta & Mark Bergen & Daniel Levy, 2002. "Price Flexibility in Channels of Distribution: Evidence from Scanner Data," Working Papers 2002-10, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Maria Scattaglia, 1994. "Politiche per l'occupazione e Microfondamenti "Keynesiani" dell'economia del lavoro," Working Papers 196, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ashworth, Paul & Byrne, Joseph P., 2003. "Some international evidence on price determination: a non-stationary panel approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 809-838, July.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2008.
"Monetary Non-Neutrality in a Multi-Sector Menu Cost Model,"
NBER Working Papers
14001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2010. "Monetary Non-Neutrality in a Multisector Menu Cost Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 125(3), pages 961-1013, August.
- Jon Steinsson & Emi Nakamura, 2007. "Monetary Non-Neutrality in a Multi-Sector Menu Cost Model," 2007 Meeting Papers 736, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John W. Keating & Isaac K. Kanyama, 2013. "Is Sticky Price Adjustment Important for Output Fluctuations?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201301, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Louis Phaneuf & Nooman Rebei, 2008. "Production Stages and the Transmission of Technological Progress," Cahiers de recherche 0802, CIRPEE.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Claes, 1987. "Pricing Strategies and the Firm’s Exposure to Exchange Rate and Macroeconomic Shocks," Working Paper Series 184, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gu, Gyun Cheol, 2012. "Denial, Rationalization, and the Administered Price Thesis," MPRA Paper 42594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. A. Tinsley, 1998.
"Rational error correction,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1998-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 1999.
"Chain of production as a monetary propagation mechanism,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
130, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 1999. "Chain of Production as a Monetary Propagation Mechanism," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 106, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Raymond Board & P.A. Tinsley, 1996. "Smart systems and simple agents: industry pricing by parallel rules," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.