Random Level-Shift Time Series Models, ARIMA Approximations, and Level-Shift Detection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charfeddine, Lanouar & Guégan, Dominique, 2012.
"Breaks or long memory behavior: An empirical investigation,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 391(22), pages 5712-5726.
- Lanouar Charfeddine & Dominique Guegan, 2012. "Breaks or long memory behaviour : an empirical investigation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00722032, HAL.
- Lanouar Charfeddine & Dominique Guegan, 2009. "Breaks or long memory behaviour : An empirical investigation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Lanouar Charfeddine & Dominique Guegan, 2009. "Breaks or Long Memory Behaviour : An empirical Investigation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00377485, HAL.
- Balke, Nathan S. & Fomby, Thomas B., 1991. "Infrequent permanent shocks and the finite-sample performance of unit root tests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 269-273, July.
- Ozgen Sayginsoy & Tim Vogelsang, 2004. "Powerful Tests of Structural Change That are Robust to Strong Serial Correlation," Discussion Papers 04-08, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Sarkar, Sahadeb & Lee, Jong Hyup, 1996. "Unit root tests for time series with outliers," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 189-197, October.
- Andrés Bujosa Brun & Marcos Bujosa & Antonio García-Ferrer, 2013. "Mathematical framework for pseudo-spectra of linear stochastic difference equations," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2013-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Lanouar Charfeddine & Dominique Guegan, 2012. "Breaks or long memory behaviour : an empirical investigation," Working Papers halshs-00722032, HAL.
- Uwe Hassler & Antonio Rubia & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2014. "Persistence in the Banking Industry: Fractional integration and breaks in memory," Working Papers w201406, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2002.
"Detecting multiple breaks in financial market volatility dynamics,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 579-600.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2001. "Detecting Multiple Breaks in Financial Market Volatility Dynamics," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0202, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2001. "Detecting Mutiple Breaks in Financial Market Volatility Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-65, CIRANO.
- Junttila, Juha, 2001. "Structural breaks, ARIMA model and Finnish inflation forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 203-230.
- Lanouar Charfeddine & Dominique Guegan, 2009. "Breaks or Long Memory Behaviour : An empirical Investigation," Post-Print halshs-00377485, HAL.
- Wu, Chung-Shu & Lin, Jin-Lung & Tiao, George C. & Cho, David D., 2005. "Is money demand in Taiwan stable?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 327-346, March.
- Chihwa Kao, 2001. "Geography, Industrial Organization, and Agglomeration Heteroskedasticity Models with Estimates of the Variances of Foreign Exchange Rates," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 34, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.