A Statistical Approach to Economic Forecasting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wop:ubisop:0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guangling “Dave” Liu & Rangan Gupta & Eric Schaling, 2010. "Forecasting the South African economy: a hybrid-DSGE approach," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 181-195, May.
- Ford, Stephen A., 1986. "A Beginner'S Guide To Vector Autoregression," Staff Papers 13527, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, 2003.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Sectoral Shocks in Germany, The U.K. and, The U.S. A VAR-GARCH-M Approach,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 65-85, February.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, 2003. "Macroeconomic Effects of Sectoral Shocks in Germany, The U.K. and, The U.S.: A VAR-GARCH-M Approach," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1_2), pages 65-85, 02.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, . "Intersectoral Labour Reallocation and Employment Volatility: A Bayesian Analysis using a VAR-GARCH-M model," Discussion Papers 99/4, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gonzalo Fernandez-de-Córdoba & José L. Torres, 2009.
"Forecasting the Spanish economy with an Augmented VAR-DSGE model,"
2009-1, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & José Torres, 2011. "Forecasting the Spanish economy with an augmented VAR–DSGE model," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 379-399, September.
- Martha Banbura & Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2008.
"Large Bayesian VARs,"
Working Papers ECARES
2008_033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Banbura, Marta & Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2007. "Bayesian VARs with Large Panels," CEPR Discussion Papers 6326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marta Bańbura, 2008. "Large Bayesian VARs," 2008 Meeting Papers 334, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bańbura, Marta & Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2008. "Large Bayesian VARs," Working Paper Series 0966, European Central Bank.
- Domenico Giannone & Martha Banbura & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2008. "Bayesian VARs with large panels," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13388, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ribeiro Ramos, Francisco Fernando, 2003. "Forecasts of market shares from VAR and BVAR models: a comparison of their accuracy," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 95-110.
- Jan Jacobs & Albert van der Horst,, 1996. "VAR-ing the economy of the Netherlands," Working Papers 24, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- repec:wop:ubisop:0003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael T. Belongia, 1987. "Predicting interest rates: a comparison of professional and market- based forecasts," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 9-15.
- repec:wop:ubisop:0013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Rangan & Kabundi, Alain, 2011.
"A large factor model for forecasting macroeconomic variables in South Africa,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1076-1088, October.
- Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2009. "A Large Factor Model for Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables in South Africa," Working Papers 137, Economic Research Southern Africa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.