Choosing between the Sample-Selection Model and the Multi-part Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michelle M. Mello & Sally C. Stearns & Edward C. Norton, 2002. "Do Medicare HMOs still reduce health services use after controlling for selection bias?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 323-340.
- Toni Mora & Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar, 2012.
"The influence of BMI, obesity and overweight on medical costs: a panel data approach,"
2012/37, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Toni Mora & Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar, 2012. "The Influence of BMI, Obesity and Overweight on Medical Costs: A Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 2012-08, FEDEA.
- Colin Vance & Nolan Ritter, 2013. "Is Peace a Missing Value or a Zero?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0466, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Mocan, H. Naci & Tekin, Erdal & Zax, Jeffrey S., 2004.
"The Demand for Medical Care in Urban China,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 289-304, February.
- Manuel Frondel & Colin Vance, 2012.
"On Interaction Effects: The Case of Heckit and Two-Part Models,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0309, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Manuel Frondel & Colin Vance, 2013. "On Interaction Effects: The Case of Heckit and Two-Part Models," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 233(1), pages 22-38, January.
- Fernando Ruiz & Liliana Amaya & Stella Venegas, 2007. "Progressive segmented health insurance: Colombian health reform and access to health services," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 3-18.
- Khusrav Gaibulloev & Todd Sandler, 2012. "Aid for AIDS in Africa," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1171-1197, December.
- Colin Vance & Ralf Hedel, 2006. "On the Link between Urban Form and Automobile Use - Evidence from German Survey Data," RWI Discussion Papers 0048, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Jonathan Meer & Harvey S. Rosen, 2008. "The ABCs of Charitable Solicitation," Working Papers 1057, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Bakker, Frank M. & van Vliet, Rene C. J. A. & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 2000. "Deductibles in health insurance: can the actuarially fair premium reduction exceed the deductible?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 123-141, September.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1997. "Foul or Fair?," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Liu, Jin-Tan & Tsou, Meng-Wen & Hammitt, James K., 2009. "Willingness to pay for weight-control treatment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 211-218, July.
- Joel Thompson & Amir Abdolahi & Katia Noyes, 2013. "Modelling the Cost Effectiveness of Disease-Modifying Treatments for Multiple Sclerosis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(6), pages 455-469, June.
- Chen, Chin-Shyan & Liu, Tsai-Ching & Chen, Li-Mei, 2003. "National Health Insurance and the antenatal care use: a case in Taiwan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 99-112, April.
- Jean-Paul Chaze, 2005. "Assessing household health expenditure with Box-Cox censoring models," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 893-907.
- Zeng, Wu & Undurraga, Eduardo A. & Eisenberg, Dan T.A. & Rubio-Jovel, Karla & Reyes-García, Victoria & Godoy, Ricardo, 2012. "Sibling composition and child educational attainment: Evidence from native Amazonians in Bolivia," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1017-1027.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.