AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 29 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2013.
"Valuation of VIX derivatives,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 367-391.
- Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2010. "Valuation of VIX Derivatives," CEPR Discussion Papers 7619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Mencía & Enrique Sentana, 2012. "Valuation of vix derivatives," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1232, Banco de Espa�a.
- Javier Mencía & Enrique Sentana, 2009. "Valuation Of Vix Derivatives," Working Papers wp2009_0913, CEMFI.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Eduardo Rossi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2011. "Conditional jumps in volatility and their economic determinants," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0138, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Benoît Sévi & César Baena, 2011. "Brownian motion vs. pure-jump processes for individual stocks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 3138-3152.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2012.
"Parametric Inference and Dynamic State Recovery from Option Panels,"
NBER Working Papers
18046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2012. "Parametric Inference and Dynamic State Recovery from Option Panels," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-266, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2011. "Parametric Inference and Dynamic State Recovery from Option Panels," CREATES Research Papers 2012-11, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Andras Fulop & Junye Li & Jun Yu, 2012.
"Bayesian Learning of Impacts of Self-Exciting Jumps in Returns and Volatility,"
03-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Andras Fulop & Junye Li & Jun Yu, 2011. "Bayesian Learning of Impacts of Self-Exciting Jumps in Returns and Volatility," Working Papers CoFie-10-2011, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics.
- Filip Zikes & Jozef Barunik, 2013. "Semiparametric Conditional Quantile Models for Financial Returns and Realized Volatility," Papers 1308.4276, arXiv.org.
- Todorov, Viktor & Tauchen, George & Grynkiv, Iaryna, 2011. "Realized Laplace transforms for estimation of jump diffusive volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 367-381, October.
- Corradi, Valentina & Distaso, Walter & Mele, Antonio, 2013. "Macroeconomic determinants of stock volatility and volatility premiums," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 203-220.
- Andras Fulop & Junye Li & Jun Yu, 2012. "Investigating Impacts of Self-Exciting Jumps in Returns and Volatility: A Bayesian Learning Approach," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-264, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dungey, Mardi & Henry, Olan T & Hvodzdyk, Lyudmyla, 2013. "The impact of jumps and thin trading on realized hedge ratios," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 28 Mar 2013.
- Audrino, Francesco & Fengler, Matthias, 2013. "Are classical option pricing models consistent with observed option second-order moments? Evidence from high-frequency data," Economics Working Paper Series 1311, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Kaeck, Andreas, 2013. "Asymmetry in the jump-size distribution of the S&P 500: Evidence from equity and option markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1872-1888.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.