Analyzing the Term Structure of Interest Rates Using the Dynamic Nelsonâ€“Siegel Model With Time-Varying Parameters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Ou, Yangguoyi, 2012.
"Analyzing interest rate risk: Stochastic volatility in the term structure of government bond yields,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2988-3007.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Ou, Yangguoyi, 2009. "Analyzing interest rate risk: Stochastic volatility in the term structure of government bond yields," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/03, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Lopez, Jose A. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2014. "Can spanned term structure factors drive stochastic yield volatility?," Working Paper Series 2014-3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Borus Jungbacker & Siem Jan Koopman & Michel van der Wel, 0000. "Dynamic Factor Models with Smooth Loadings for Analyzing the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-041/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 17 Sep 2010.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2007.
"The Affine Arbitrage-Free Class of Nelson-Siegel Term Structure Models,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
07-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2011. "The affine arbitrage-free class of Nelson-Siegel term structure models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 4-20, September.
- Jens H.E. Christensen & Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2007. "The affine arbitrage-free class of Nelson-Siegel term structure models," Working Paper Series 2007-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2007. "The Affine Arbitrage-Free Class of: Nelson-Siegel Term Structure Models," NBER Working Papers 13611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:0000041 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Ardia & Lennart F. Hoogerheide, 2013. "Cross-Sectional Distribution of GARCH Coefficients across S&P 500 Constituents: Time-Variation over the Period 2000-2012," Cahiers de recherche 1313, CIRPEE.
- Niels S. Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2013. "Analyzing Oil Futures with a Dynamic Nelson-Siegel Model," CREATES Research Papers 2013-36, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Eran Raviv, 2013. "Prediction Bias Correction for Dynamic Term Structure Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-041/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dick van Dijk & Siem Jan Koopman & Michel van der Wel & Jonathan H. Wright, 2012. "Forecasting Interest Rates with Shifting Endpoints," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-076/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Minchul Shin & Molin Zhong, 2013. "Does realized volatility help bond yield density prediction?," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-064, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Yang, Fuyu, 2012.
"Bayesian inference in a Stochastic Volatility Nelson–Siegel model,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3774-3792.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Fuyu Yang, 2010. "Bayesian Inference in a Stochastic Volatility Nelson-Siegel Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Michel van der Wel, 2011. "Forecasting the U.S. Term Structure of Interest Rates using a Macroeconomic Smooth Dynamic Factor Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-063/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Exterkate, P. & van Dijk, D.J.C. & Heij, C. & Groenen, P.J.F., 2010.
"Forecasting the Yield Curve in a Data-Rich Environment using the Factor-Augmented Nelson-Siegel Model,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2010-06, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Peter Exterkate & Dick Van Dijk & Christiaan Heij & Patrick J. F. Groenen, 2013. "Forecasting the Yield Curve in a Data‐Rich Environment Using the Factor‐Augmented Nelson–Siegel Model," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(3), pages 193-214, 04.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.