Estimating Panel Models With Internal and External Habit Formation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crabbé, Karen, 2013.
"Are your taxes set in Warsaw? Spatial tax competition in Europe,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/398229, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Crabbé, Karen & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2008. "Are your taxes set in Warsaw? Spatial tax competition in Europe," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/386123, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- S. Bouayad Agha & Nadine Turpin & Lionel Védrine, 2010.
"Fostering the potential endogenous development of European regions: a spatial dynamic panel data analysis of the Cohesion Policy on regional convergence over the period 1980-2005,"
- Salima Bouayad-Agha & Nadine Turpin & Lionel Vedrine, 2010. "Fostering the potential endogenous development of European regions: a spatial dynamic panel data analysis of the Cohesion Policy on regional convergence over the period 1980-2005," Papers 2010-17, TEPP Working Papers.
- B. Verhelst & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Deep Habits in Consumption: A Spatial Panel Analysis Using Scanner Data," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/823, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Parent, Olivier & LeSage, James P., 2012. "Spatial dynamic panel data models with random effects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 727-738.
- J. Elhorst, 2012. "Dynamic spatial panels: models, methods, and inferences," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 5-28, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.