An Efficient Algorithm for Constructing Bayesian Optimal Choice Designs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aiste Ruseckaite & Peter Goos & Dennis Fok, 2014. "Bayesian D-Optimal Choice Designs for Mixtures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-057/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard G. Newell & Juha V. Siikamäki, 2013.
"Nudging Energy Efficiency Behavior: The Role of Information Labels,"
NBER Working Papers
19224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newell, Richard G. & Siikamäki, Juha, 2013. "Nudging Energy Efficiency Behavior: The Role of Information Labels," Discussion Papers dp-13-17, Resources For the Future.
- Bart Vermeulen & Peter Goos & Riccardo Scarpa & Martina Vandebroek, 2011. "Bayesian Conjoint Choice Designs for Measuring Willingness to Pay," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(1), pages 129-149, January.
- Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M., 2010. "Construction of experimental designs for mixed logit models allowing for correlation across choice observations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 720-734, July.
- Yu, Jie & Goos, Peter & Vandebroek, Martina, 2010. "Comparing different sampling schemes for approximating the integrals involved in the efficient design of stated choice experiments," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1268-1289, December.
- VERHETSEL, Ann & KESSELS, Roselinde & BLOMME, Nele & CANT, Jeroen & GOOS, Peter, 2013. "Location of logistics companies: A stated preference study to disentangle the impact of accessibility," Working Papers 2013024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Vermeulen, Bart & Goos, Peter & Vandebroek, Martina, 2010. "Obtaining more information from conjoint experiments by best-worst choices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1426-1433, June.
- Sanko, Nobuhiro & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki, 2013. "Estimation efficiency of RP/SP models considering SP design and error structures," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 6(C), pages 60-73.
- KESSELS, Roselinde & BRADLEY, Jones & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "A comparison of partial profile designs for discrete choice experiments with an application in software development," Working Papers 2012004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- J. DeShazo & Trudy Cameron & Manrique Saenz, 2009. "The Effect of Consumers’ Real-World Choice Sets on Inferences from Stated Preference Surveys," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(3), pages 319-343, March.
- GOOS, Peter & VERMEULEN, Bart & VANDEBROEK, Martina, 2008. "D-optimal conjoint choice designs with no-choice options for a nested logit model," Working Papers 2008020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- KESSELS, Roselinde & JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, 2013. "An argument for preferring Firth bias-adjusted estimates in aggregate and individual-level discrete choice modeling," Working Papers 2013013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- John Rose & Michiel Bliemer, 2013. "Sample size requirements for stated choice experiments," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 1021-1041, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.