Co-Breaking: Recent Advances and a Synopsis of the Literature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2007)
Issue (Month): (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 2013.
"Unpredictability in Economic Analysis, Econometric Modeling and Forecasting,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2013-W04, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David F. Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 2013. "Unpredictability in Economic Analysis, Econometric Modeling and Forecasting," Economics Papers 2013-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- David Hendry, 2011. "Unpredictability in Economic Analyis, Econometric Modelling and Forecasting," Economics Series Working Papers 551, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Soria, Luis M. & Velázquez, Ramón, 2008.
"International evidence on stochastic and deterministic monetary neutrality,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1261-1275, November.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Luis M. Soria & Ramón Velázquez, 2008. "International Evidence on Stochastic and Deterministic Monetary Neutrality," Working Papers 2008-04, Banco de México.
- Kirstin Hubrich & Timo Teräsvirta, 2013. "Thresholds and Smooth Transitions in Vector Autoregressive Models," CREATES Research Papers 2013-18, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Antell, Jan, 2010. "Stock market linkages and financial contagion: A cobreaking analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 157-166, May.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2008.
"The Long-Run Determinants of UK Wages, 1860-2004,"
Economics Series Working Papers
409, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Leandro M. Magnusson & Sophocles Mavroeidis, 2011. "Identification Using Stability Restrictions," Working Papers 1116, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00575107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heather M Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2010. "VARs, Cointegration and Common Cycle Restrictions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Balázs Égert & Rebeca Jiménez-Rodríguez & Evžen Kočenda & Amalia Morales-Zumaquero, 2006. "Structural changes in Central and Eastern European economies: breaking news or breaking the ice?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 85-103, June.
- Morana, Claudio, 2009.
"On the macroeconomic causes of exchange rate volatility,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 328-350.
- Claudio Morana, 2007. "On the macroeconomic causes of exchange rates volatility," ICER Working Papers 8-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Sven Schreiber, 2009. "Explaining shifts in the unemployment rate with productivity slowdowns and accelerations: a co-breaking approach," Kiel Working Papers 1505, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Antell, Jan, 2008. "Cobreaking of Stock Prices and Contagion," Working Papers 537, Hanken School of Economics.
- Ahumada, Hildegart A. & Garegnani, Maria Lorena, 2012. "Forecasting a monetary aggregate under instability: Argentina after 2001," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 412-427.
- Genaro, SUCARRAT, 2006.
"The First Stage in Hendry’s Reduction Theory Revisited,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2006041, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- SUCARRAT, Genaro, 2006. "The first stage in Hendry’s reduction theory revisited," CORE Discussion Papers 2006082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kurita, Takamitsu, 2010. "Co-breaking, cointegration, and weak exogeneity: Modelling aggregate consumption in Japan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 574-584, March.
- David Hendry & Carlos Santos, 2010. "An Automatic Test of Super Exogeneity," Economics Series Working Papers 476, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Hendry & Michael P. Clements, 2010. "Forecasting from Mis-specified Models in the Presence of Unanticipated Location Shifts," Economics Series Working Papers 484, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.