Tracking the Business Cycle of the Euro Area: A Multivariate Model-Based Bandpass Filter
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2006)
Issue (Month): (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Fuleky & Carl, 2013.
"Forecasting with Mixed Frequency Samples: The Case of Common Trends,"
2013-5, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Peter Fuleky & Carl S. Bonham, 2013. "Forecasting with Mixed Frequency Samples: The Case of Common Trends," Working Papers 201316, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Peter Fuleky & Carl S. Bonham, 2013. "Forecasting with Mixed Frequency Samples: The Case of Common Trends," Working Papers 201305, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Mario Forni & Filippo Altissimo & Riccardo Cristadoro & Marco Lippi & Giovanni Veronese., 2008.
"New Eurocoin: Tracking Economic Growth in Real Time,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
020, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Filippo Altissimo & Riccardo Cristadoro & Mario Forni & Marco Lippi & Giovanni Veronese, 2010. "New Eurocoin: Tracking Economic Growth in Real Time," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 1024-1034, November.
- Altissimo, Filippo & Cristadoro, Riccardo & Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco & Veronese, Giovanni, 2006. "New EuroCOIN: Tracking Economic Growth in Real Time," CEPR Discussion Papers 5633, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filippo Altissimo & Riccardo Cristadoro & Mario Forni & Marco Lippi & Giovanni Veronese, 2007. "New Eurocoin: Tracking Economic Growth in Real Time," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 631, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Peter Fuleky & Carl S. Bonham, 2011.
"Forecasting Based on Common Trends in Mixed Frequency Samples,"
201110, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Peter Fuleky & Carl Bonham, 2010. "Forecasting Based on Common Trends in Mixed Frequency Samples," Working Papers 2010-17R1, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa, revised Jul 2013.
- João Valle e Azevedo & Ana Pereira, 2008.
"Approximating and Forecasting Macroeconomic Signals in Real-Time,"
w200819, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Valle e Azevedo, João & Pereira, Ana, 2013. "Approximating and forecasting macroeconomic signals in real-time," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 479-492.
- João Valle e Azevedo, 2007.
"A Multivariate Band-Pass Filter,"
w200717, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Jaqueson K. Galimberti & Marcelo L. Moura, 2014.
"Improving the Reliability of Real-time Hodrick-Prescott Filtering Using Survey Forecasts,"
KOF Working papers
14-360, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jaqueson K. Galimberti & Marcelo L. Moura, 2011. "Improving the reliability of real-time Hodrick-Prescott filtering using survey forecasts," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 159, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Marczak, Martyna & Gómez, Victor, 2013. "Monthly US business cycle indicators: A new multivariate approach based on a band-pass filter," FZID Discussion Papers 64-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Planas, C. & Roeger, W. & Rossi, A., 2013. "The information content of capacity utilization for detrending total factor productivity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 577-590.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & Eric Zivot, 2008. "The Effect of the Great Moderation on the U.S. Business Cycle in a Time-varying Multivariate Trend-cycle Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-069/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tucker S. McElroy & Thomas M. Trimbur, 2012. "Signal extraction for nonstationary multivariate time series with illustrations for trend inflation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Miguel de Carvalho & Paulo C. Rodrigues & António Rua, 2010.
"Tracking the US Business Cycle With a Singular Spectrum Analysis,"
w201009, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- de Carvalho, Miguel & Rodrigues, Paulo C. & Rua, António, 2012. "Tracking the US business cycle with a singular spectrum analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 32-35.
- Beate Schirwitz, 2013. "Business Fluctuations, Job Flows and Trade Unions - Dynamics in the Economy," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 47, 8.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & Eric Zivot, 2010.
"Extracting a robust US business cycle using a time-varying multivariate model-based bandpass filter,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 695-719.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & Eric Zivot, 2008. "Extracting a Robust U.S. Business Cycle Using a Time-Varying Multivariate Model-Based Bandpass Filter," Working Papers UWEC-2008-15-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Matteo M. Pelagatti, 2005. "Business cycle and sector cycles," Econometrics 0503006, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.