A Trading Approach to Testing for Predictability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2005)
Issue (Month): (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blaskowitz, Oliver & Herwartz, Helmut, 2011.
"On economic evaluation of directional forecasts,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1058-1065, October.
- Pablo Pincheira, 2006. "Shrinkage Based Tests of the Martingale Difference Hypothesis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 376, Central Bank of Chile.
- Kozhan, Roman & Salmon, Mark, 2012.
"The information content of a limit order book: The case of an FX market,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-28.
- : Roman Kozhan & Mark Salmon, 2010. "The information Content of a Limit Order Book:the Case of an FX Market," Working Papers wpn10-05, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Anatolyev, Stanislav, 2009.
"Nonparametric Retrospection and Monitoring of Predictability of Financial Returns,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 27(2), pages 149-160.
- Stanislav Anatolyev, 2006. "Nonparametric retrospection and monitoring of predictability of financial returns," Working Papers w0071, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Pablo Pincheira, 2013. "A Simple Out-of-Sample Test for the Martingale Difference Hypothesis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 698, Central Bank of Chile.
- Mark Salmon & Roman Kozhan, 2008.
"On Uncertainty, Market Timing and the Predictability of Tick by Tick Exchange Rates,"
wp08-06, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Roman Kozhan & Mark Salmon, 2008. "On Uncertainty, Market Timing and the Predictability of Tick by Tick Exchange Rates," Working Papers wpn08-04, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Dick, Christian D. & MacDonald, Ronald & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2011. "Individual exchange rate forecasts and expected fundamentals," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Òscar Jordà & Alan M. Taylor, 2011. "Performance Evaluation of Zero Net-Investment Strategies," NBER Working Papers 17150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anatolyev, Stanislav, 2005. "A ten-year retrospection of the behavior of Russian stock returns," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kozhan, Roman & Salmon, Mark, 2009.
"Uncertainty aversion in a heterogeneous agent model of foreign exchange rate formation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1106-1122, May.
- Mark Salmon & Roman Kozhan, 2008. "Uncertainty Aversion in a Heterogeneous AgentModel of Foreign Exchange Rate Formation," Working Papers wp08-05, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Oliver Blaskowitz & Helmut Herwartz, 2008. "Testing directional forecast value in the presence of serial correlation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-073, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pablo Pincheira, 2008. "Combining Tests of Predictive Ability Theory and Evidence for Chilean and Canadian Exchange Rates," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 459, Central Bank of Chile.
- Roman Kozhan & Mark Salmon, 2007. "Uncertainty Aversion in an Agent-Based Model of Foreign Exchange Rate Formation," Working Papers wpn07-06, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Nikolay Gospodinov, 2007. "Modeling Financial Return Dynamics by Decomposition," Working Papers w0095, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.