A Nonparametric Approach to Measuring and Testing Curvature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2005)
Issue (Month): (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Li-Wen & Adams, Andrew & Taffler, Richard, 2013. "What style-timing skills do mutual fund “stars” possess?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 156-173.
- Leorato, S., 2009.
"A refined Jensen's inequality in Hilbert spaces and empirical approximations,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 1044-1060, May.
- Samantha Leorato, 2008. "A refined Jensen’s inequality in Hilbert spaces and empirical approximations," CEIS Research Paper 134, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Nov 2008.
- Christopher Parmeter & Kai Sun & Daniel Henderson & Subal Kumbhakar, 2014. "Estimation and inference under economic restrictions," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 111-129, February.
- José Alvarez & Laura Andreu & Cristina Ortiz & José Sarto, 2014. "A nonparametric approach to market timing: evidence from Spanish mutual funds," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 119-132, January.
- Oller, Lars-Erik & Teterukovsky, Alex, 2007. "Quantifying the quality of macroeconomic variables," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 205-217.
- Couprie, Hélène & Peluso, Eugenio & Trannoy, Alain, 2010.
"Is power more evenly balanced in poor households?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(7-8), pages 493-507, August.
- Li-Wen Chen & Andrew Adams & Richard Taffler, 2010. "What Style-Timing Skills do Mutual Fund â€œStarsâ€ Possess?," CFI Discussion Papers 1001, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.
- Stefan Niermann, 2007. "Testing for linearity in simple regression models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 129-139, August.
- Helene Couprie & Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2007. "From Household to Individual Welfare Comparisons: A Double Concavity Test," IDEP Working Papers 0701, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 01 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.