Inferential Aspects of the Skew Exponential Power Distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 99 (2004)
Issue (Month): (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZHU, Dongming & ZINDE-WALSH, Victoria, 2007.
"Properties and Estimation of Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution,"
Cahiers de recherche
13-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Zhu, Dongming & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria, 2009. "Properties and estimation of asymmetric exponential power distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 86-99, January.
- Victoria Zinde-Walsh & Dongming Zhu, 2007. "Properties And Estimation Of Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," Departmental Working Papers 2007-11, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Basso, Rodrigo M. & Lachos, Víctor H. & Cabral, Celso Rômulo Barbosa & Ghosh, Pulak, 2010. "Robust mixture modeling based on scale mixtures of skew-normal distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 2926-2941, December.
- Lourdes Montenegro & Víctor Lachos & Heleno Bolfarine, 2010. "Inference for a skew extension of the Grubbs model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 701-715, September.
- Olcay Arslan, 2010. "An alternative multivariate skew Laplace distribution: properties and estimation," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 865-887, December.
- Luca Greco, 2011. "Minimum Hellinger distance based inference for scalar skew-normal and skew-t distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 120-137, May.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2011.
"A new class of asymmetric exponential power densities with applications to economics and finance,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 991-1030, August.
- Ley, Christophe & Paindaveine, Davy, 2010. "On the singularity of multivariate skew-symmetric models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1434-1444, July.
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Azzalini, Adelchi, 2008. "The centred parametrization for the multivariate skew-normal distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(7), pages 1362-1382, August.
- Christophe Ley & Davy Paindaveine, 2010. "On Fisher information matrices and profile log-likelihood functions in generalized skew-elliptical models," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 235-250.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi, 2006. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Symmetric and Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," LEM Papers Series 2006/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Xie, Feng-Chang & Lin, Jin-Guan & Wei, Bo-Cheng, 2009. "Diagnostics for skew-normal nonlinear regression models with AR(1) errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4403-4416, October.
- Arslan, Olcay, 2009. "Maximum likelihood parameter estimation for the multivariate skew-slash distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(20), pages 2158-2165, October.
- De la Cruz, Rolando, 2008. "Bayesian non-linear regression models with skew-elliptical errors: Applications to the classification of longitudinal profiles," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 436-449, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.