Bayesian Methods for Hidden Markov Models: Recursive Computing in the 21st Century
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 97 (2002)
Issue (Month): (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Zhongfang & Maheu, John M., 2010.
"Real time detection of structural breaks in GARCH models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2628-2640, November.
- Zhongfang He & John M. Maheu, 2009. "Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models," Working Paper Series 11_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Zhongfang He & John M Maheu, 2008. "Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models," Working Papers tecipa-336, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Zhongfang He & John M. Maheu, 2009. "Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models," Working Papers 09-31, Bank of Canada.
- He, Zhongfang, 2009. "Forecasting output growth by the yield curve: the role of structural breaks," MPRA Paper 28208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Netzer, Oded & Lattin, James M. & Srinivasan, V. "Seenu", 2007. "A Hidden Markov Model of Customer Relationship Dynamics," Research Papers 1904r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Peter Ebbes & Rajdeep Grewal & Wayne DeSarbo, 2010. "Modeling strategic group dynamics: A hidden Markov approach," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 241-274, June.
- Penelope A. Smith & Peter M. Summers, 2004. "Identification and normalization in Markov switching models of "business cycles"," Research Working Paper RWP 04-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.