Regularization of Wavelet Approximations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 96 (2001)
Issue (Month): (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irène Gannaz, 2013. "Wavelet penalized likelihood estimation in generalized functional models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 122-158, March.
- Hong, Zhaoping & Lian, Heng, 2013. "Sparse-smooth regularized singular value decomposition," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 163-174.
- Hee-Seok Oh & Donghoh Kim & Youngjo Lee, 2009. "Cross-validated wavelet shrinkage," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 497-512, August.
- Véronique Delouille & Rainer Sachs, 2005. "Estimation of nonlinear autoregressive models using design-adapted wavelets," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 235-253, June.
- Donghoh Kim & Hee-Seok Oh, . "CVTresh: R Package for Level-Dependent Cross-Validation Thresholding," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(i10).
- Haibo Zhou & Jinhong You & Bin Zhou, 2010. "Statistical inference for fixed-effects partially linear regression models with errors in variables," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 629-650, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.