A Note on the Efficiency of Sandwich Covariance Matrix Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 96 (2001)
Issue (Month): (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Colin Cameron & Douglas L. Miller, 2010.
"Robust Inference with Clustered Data,"
107, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Branisa, Boris & Klasen, Stephan & Ziegler, Maria, 2010.
"Why we should all care about social institutions related to gender inequality,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010
50, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Boris Branisa & Stephan Klasen & Maria Ziegler, 2009. "Why we should all care about social institutions related to gender inequality," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 15, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Nauro F. Campos & Dean Jolliffe, 2002. "After, Before and During: Returns to Education in the Hungarian Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 475, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Rosenthal, Dale W.R., 2008.
"Modeling Trade Direction,"
10209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Branisa, Boris & Ziegler, Maria, 2011.
"Reexamining the link between gender and corruption: The role of social institutions,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011
15, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Boris Branisa & Maria Ziegler, 2010. "Reexamining the link between gender and corruption: The role of social institutions," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 24, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Dale Poirier, 2008. "Bayesian Interpretations of Heteroskedastic Consistent Covariance Estimators Using the Informed Bayesian Bootstrap," Working Papers 080905, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Fried, Roland & Kuhls, Silvia & Molina, Isabel, 2006. "Analyzing Associations in Multivariate Binary Time Series," Technical Reports 2006,18, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.