High-Frequency Covariance Estimates With Noisy and Asynchronous Financial Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 105 (2010)
Issue (Month): 492 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Fan, Jianqing & Li, Yingying, 2013.
"The leverage effect puzzle: Disentangling sources of bias at high frequency,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 224-249.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Jianqing Fan & Yingying Li, 2011. "The Leverage Effect Puzzle: Disentangling Sources of Bias at High Frequency," NBER Working Papers 17592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corsi, Fulvio & Peluso, Stefano & Audrino, Francesco, 2012. "Missing in Asynchronicity: A Kalman-EM Approach for Multivariate Realized Covariance Estimation," Economics Working Paper Series 1202, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Bibinger, Markus, 2012. "An estimator for the quadratic covariation of asynchronously observed Itô processes with noise: Asymptotic distribution theory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(6), pages 2411-2453.
- Randolf Altmeyer & Markus Bibinger, 2014. "Functional stable limit theorems for efficient spectral covolatility estimators," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Yin Liao & Heather M. Anderson, 2011. "Testing for co-jumps in high-frequency financial data: an approach based on first-high-low-last prices," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.