Survival Analysis With Quantile Regression Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 103 (2008)
Issue (Month): (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Ming & Zhao, Ziqiang & Yu, Wen, 2013. "Quantile regression analysis of case-cohort data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 20-34.
- Jiang, Rong & Qian, Weimin & Zhou, Zhangong, 2012. "Variable selection and coefficient estimation via composite quantile regression with randomly censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 308-317.
- Roger Koenker, . "Censored Quantile Regression Redux," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 27(i06).
- Pang, Lei & Lu, Wenbin & Wang, Huixia Judy, 2012. "Variance estimation in censored quantile regression via induced smoothing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 785-796.
- Zhou, Weihua, 2011. "A weighted quantile regression for randomly truncated data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 554-566, January.
- Jakob W. Messner & Achim Zeileis & Jochen Broecker & Georg J. Mayr, 2013. "Improved Probabilistic Wind Power Forecasts with an Inverse Power Curve Transformation and Censored Regression," Working Papers 2013-01, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Lin, Guixian & He, Xuming & Portnoy, Stephen, 2012. "Quantile regression with doubly censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 797-812.
- Portnoy, Stephen, 2014. "The jackknife’s edge: Inference for censored regression quantiles," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 273-281.
- Peng, Limin, 2012. "Self-consistent estimation of censored quantile regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 368-379.
- Polpo, A. & de Campos, C.P. & Sinha, D. & Lipsitz, S. & Lin, J., 2014. "Transform both sides model: A parametric approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 903-913.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.