Hierarchical Insurance Claims Modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 103 (2008)
Issue (Month): 484 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hela Dahen & Georges Dionne, 2007.
"Scaling Models for the Severity and Frequency of External Operational Loss Data,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Dahen, Hela & Dionne, Georges, 2010. "Scaling models for the severity and frequency of external operational loss data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1484-1496, July.
- Jean Pinquet, 2012. "Experience rating in non-life insurance," Working Papers hal-00677100, HAL.
- Ozkok, Erengul & Streftaris, George & Waters, Howard R. & Wilkie, A. David, 2012. "Bayesian modelling of the time delay between diagnosis and settlement for Critical Illness Insurance using a Burr generalised-linear-type model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 266-279.
- Lluis Bermúdez i Morata, 2008. "A priori ratemaking using bivariate poisson regression models," Working Papers XREAP2008-09, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2008.
- Anastasiadis, Simon & Chukova, Stefanka, 2012. "Multivariate insurance models: An overview," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 222-227.
- Ren, Jiandong, 2012. "A multivariate aggregate loss model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 402-408.
- Shi, Peng & Valdez, Emiliano A., 2011. "A copula approach to test asymmetric information with applications to predictive modeling," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 226-239, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.