Quantile Regression in Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Spaces
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 102 (2007)
Issue (Month): (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jooyong Shim & Yongtae Kim & Jangtaek Lee & Changha Hwang, 2012. "Estimating value at risk with semiparametric support vector quantile regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 685-700, December.
- Carmiña O: Vargas, 2011. "Desigualdad de salarios en Colombia: evidencia a partir de encuestas de hogares 1984 – 2010," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008808, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Zou, Hui & Yuan, Ming, 2008. "Regularized simultaneous model selection in multiple quantiles regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5296-5304, August.
- Yue, Yu Ryan & Rue, Håvard, 2011. "Bayesian inference for additive mixed quantile regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 84-96, January.
- Carmiña O. Vargas, . "Desigualdad de salarios en Colombia: evidencia a partir de encuestas de hogares 1984 -2010," Borradores de Economia 661, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Park, Jinho & Kim, Jeankyung, 2011. "Quantile regression with an epsilon-insensitive loss in a reproducing kernel Hilbert space," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 62-70, January.
- Kato, Kengo, 2009. "On the degrees of freedom in shrinkage estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1338-1352, August.
- Crambes, Christophe & Gannoun, Ali & Henchiri, Yousri, 2011. "Weak consistency of the Support Vector Machine Quantile Regression approach when covariates are functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(12), pages 1847-1858.
- JINJI Naoto & ZHANG Xingyuan & HARUNA Shoji, 2011. "Does Tobin's q Matter for Firms' Choices of Globalization Mode?," Discussion papers 11061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.