Mixed Hidden Markov Models: An Extension of the Hidden Markov Model to the Longitudinal Data Setting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 102 (2007)
Issue (Month): (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spezia, L. & Cooksley, S.L. & Brewer, M.J. & Donnelly, D. & Tree, A., 2014. "Modelling species abundance in a river by Negative Binomial hidden Markov models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 599-614.
- Langrock, R. & Zucchini, W., 2011. "Hidden Markov models with arbitrary state dwell-time distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 715-724, January.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Steen, Frode & Toivanen, Otto, 2010.
CEPR Discussion Papers
7761, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dannemann, Jorn & Holzmann, Hajo, 2008. "The likelihood ratio test for hidden Markov models in two-sample problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1850-1859, January.
- Delattre, M. & Lavielle, M., 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation in discrete mixed hidden Markov models using the SAEM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 2073-2085.
- Altman, Rachel MacKay, 2008. "A variance component test for mixed hidden Markov models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1885-1893, September.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Farcomeni, Alessio & Pennoni, Fulvia, 2012. "Latent Markov models: a review of a general framework for the analysis of longitudinal data with covariates," MPRA Paper 39023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.