On the Large-Sample Minimal Coverage Probability of Confidence Intervals After Model Selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 101 (2006)
Issue (Month): (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph P & Romano & Azeem M. Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2005.
"Formalized Data Snooping Based on Generalized Error Rates,"
IEW - Working Papers
259, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Romano, Joseph P. & Shaikh, Azeem M. & Wolf, Michael, 2008. "Formalized Data Snooping Based On Generalized Error Rates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 404-447, April.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2007. "Confidence Sets Based on Sparse Estimators Are Necessarily Large," MPRA Paper 5677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leeb, Hannes & Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Ewald, Karl, 2014. "On various confidence intervals post-model-selection," MPRA Paper 52858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leeb, Hannes & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2012. "Testing in the Presence of Nuisance Parameters: Some Comments on Tests Post-Model-Selection and Random Critical Values," MPRA Paper 41459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schomaker, Michael & Heumann, Christian, 2014. "Model selection and model averaging after multiple imputation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 758-770.
- Kabaila, Paul & Giri, Khageswor, 2009. "Large-sample confidence intervals for the treatment difference in a two-period crossover trial, utilizing prior information," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 652-658, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.