Objective Bayesian Variable Selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 101 (2006)
Issue (Month): (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stadelmann, David, 2010.
"Which factors capitalize into house prices? A Bayesian averaging approach,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 180-204, September.
- David Stadelmann, 2009. "Which Factors Capitalize into House Prices? A Bayesian Averaging Approach," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Belitz, Christiane & Lang, Stefan, 2008. "Simultaneous selection of variables and smoothing parameters in structured additive regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 61-81, September.
- Guido Consonni & Eduardo Gutiérrez-Peña & Piero Veronese, 2008. "Compatible priors for Bayesian model comparison with an application to the Hardy–Weinberg equilibrium model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 585-605, November.
- Moreno, E. & Girón, F.J. & Martínez, M.L. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A., 2013. "Optimal treatments in cost-effectiveness analysis in the presence of covariates: Improving patient subgroup definition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 173-182.
- Artin Armagan & Russell Zaretzki, 2010. "Model selection via adaptive shrinkage with t priors," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 441-461, September.
- Kwon, Deukwoo & Landi, Maria Teresa & Vannucci, Marina & Issaq, Haleem J. & Prieto, DaRue & Pfeiffer, Ruth M., 2011. "An efficient stochastic search for Bayesian variable selection with high-dimensional correlated predictors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 2807-2818, October.
- Zeng, Peng, 2011. "A link-free method for testing the significance of predictors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 550-562, March.
- Diego Salmeron & Juan Antonio Cano & Christian Robert, 2013. "Objective bayesian Hypothesis Testing in Binomial Regression Models with Integral Prior Distributions," Working Papers 2013-44, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Elías Moreno & F. Girón, 2008. "Comparison of Bayesian objective procedures for variable selection in linear regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 472-490, November.
- Moreno, Elías & Girón, F.J. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A., 2012. "Optimal healthcare decisions: The importance of the covariates in cost–effectiveness analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 512-522.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.