Inference for Mixtures of Finite Polya Tree Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 101 (2006)
Issue (Month): (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yuhui & Hanson, Timothy E., 2014. "Bayesian nonparametric k-sample tests for censored and uncensored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 335-346.
- Shinya Sugawara, 2013. "Firm-driven Management for Longevity Risk: Analysis of Lump-sum Forward Payments in Japanese Nursing Homes," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-908, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yang, Mingan & Hanson, Timothy & Christensen, Ronald, 2008. "Nonparametric Bayesian estimation of a bivariate density with interval censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5202-5214, August.
- Ernesto San Martín & Alejandro Jara & Jean-Marie Rolin & Michel Mouchart, 2011. "On the Bayesian Nonparametric Generalization of IRT-Type Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 385-409, July.
- Lambert, Philippe, 2011. "Smooth semiparametric and nonparametric Bayesian estimation of bivariate densities from bivariate histogram data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 429-445, January.
- Levine, Richard A. & Fan, Juanjuan & Strickland, Pamela Ohman & Demirel, Shaban, 2012. "Frailty modeling via the empirical Bayes–Hastings sampler," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1303-1318.
- Komárek, Arnost & Lesaffre, Emmanuel, 2008. "Generalized linear mixed model with a penalized Gaussian mixture as a random effects distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3441-3458, March.
- Li, Li & Hanson, Timothy E., 2014. "A Bayesian semiparametric regression model for reliability data using effective age," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 177-188.
- Sugawara, Shinya, 2012. "A nonparametric Bayesian approach for counterfactual prediction with an application to the Japanese private nursing home market," MPRA Paper 42154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.