Nonparametric Inferences for Additive Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 100 (2005)
Issue (Month): (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao, Jiti, 2007. "Nonlinear time series: semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 39563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Carroll, Raymond J. & Li, Qi, 2008. "Nonparametric estimation and testing of fixed effects panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 257-275, May.
- Ip, Wai-Cheung & Wong, Heung & Zhang, Riquan, 2007. "Generalized likelihood ratio test for varying-coefficient models with different smoothing variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4543-4561, May.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Mammen, Enno & Vogt, Michael, 2013. "Additive modeling of realized variance: tests for parametric specifications and structural breaks," Economics Working Paper Series 1332, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Zhang, Riquan & Huang, Zhensheng & Lv, Yazhao, 2010. "Statistical inference for the index parameter in single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 1026-1041, April.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2012. "Additive Regression Splines With Irrelevant Categorical and Continuous Regressors," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-07, McMaster University.
- Jianqing Fan & Jiancheng Jiang, 2007. "Rejoinder on: Nonparametric inference with generalized likelihood ratio tests," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 471-478, December.
- Zhangong Zhou & Rong Jiang & Weimin Qian, 2011. "Variable selection for additive partially linear models with measurement error," Metrika, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 185-202, September.
- Peter Bickel & Bo Li & Alexandre Tsybakov & Sara Geer & Bin Yu & Teófilo Valdés & Carlos Rivero & Jianqing Fan & Aad Vaart, 2006. "Regularization in statistics," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 271-344, September.
- Zhang, Chun-Xia & Mei, Chang-Lin & Zhang, Jiang-She, 2007. "An empirical study of a test for polynomial relationships in randomly right censored regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6543-6556, August.
- Felix Abramovich & Italia Feis & Theofanis Sapatinas, 2009. "Optimal testing for additivity in multiple nonparametric regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 691-714, September.
- Wong, Heung & Zhang, Riquan & Leung, Bartholomew & Huang, Zhensheng, 2013. "Testing the significance of index parameters in varying-coefficient single-index models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 297-308.
- Wei, Jiawei & Carroll, Raymond J. & Maity, Arnab, 2011. "Testing for constant nonparametric effects in general semiparametric regression models with interactions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 717-723, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.