SLEX Analysis of Multivariate Nonstationary Time Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 100 (2005)
Issue (Month): (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2011. "Wavelet packet transforms analysis applied to carbon prices," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6515, Paris Dauphine University.
- Prado, Raquel & Molina, Francisco & Huerta, Gabriel, 2006. "Multivariate time series modeling and classification via hierarchical VAR mixtures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1445-1462, December.
- Aki-Hiro Sato & Hideki Takayasu, 2013. "Segmentation procedure based on Fisher's exact test and its application to foreign exchange rates," Papers 1309.0602, arXiv.org.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Maria Soares, 2011. "Oil and the macroeconomy: using wavelets to analyze old issues," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 645-655, May.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6515 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sébastien Van Bellegem & Rainer Dahlhaus, 2006.
"Semiparametric estimation by model selection for locally stationary processes,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(5), pages 721-746.
- Dahlhaus, Rainer & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2006. "Semiparametric estimation by model selection for locally stationary processes," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Bhm, Hilmar & von Sachs, Rainer, 2009. "Shrinkage estimation in the frequency domain of multivariate time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 913-935, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.