Missing-Data Methods for Generalized Linear Models: A Comparative Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 100 (2005)
Issue (Month): (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Qingxia & Ibrahim, Joseph G. & Chen, Ming-Hui & Senchaudhuri, Pralay, 2008. "Theory and inference for regression models with missing responses and covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1302-1331, July.
- Yang, Ying & Kang, Jian, 2010. "Joint analysis of mixed Poisson and continuous longitudinal data with nonignorable missing values," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 193-207, January.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2008-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Xue-Dong & Fu, Ying-Zi, 2011. "Model selection for zero-inflated regression with missing covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 765-773, January.
- Kagie, M. & van Wezel, M.C. & Groenen, P.J.F., 2009. "Determination of Attribute Weights for Recommender Systems Based on Product Popularity," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-022-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Gretchen Carrigan & Adrian G. Barnett & Annette J. Dobson & Gita Mishra, . "Compensating for Missing Data from Longitudinal Studies Using WinBUGS," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(i07).
- Francesco Lagona & Zhen Zhang, 2008. "A missing composite covariate in survival analysis: a case study of the Chinese Longitudinal Health and Longevity Survey," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-022, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Liang, Hua, 2008. "Generalized partially linear models with missing covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(5), pages 880-895, May.
- Han, Peisong, 2012. "A note on improving the efficiency of inverse probability weighted estimator using the augmentation term," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2221-2228.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.