Hierarchical Mixture Modeling With Normalized Inverse-Gaussian Priors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 100 (2005)
Issue (Month): (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierpaolo De Blasi & Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster & Mattteo Ruggiero, 2013. "Are Gibbs-type priors the most natural generalization of the Dirichlet process?," DEM Working Papers Series 054, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Kolossiatis, M. & Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2011. "Modeling overdispersion with the normalized tempered stable distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2288-2301, July.
- Cerquetti, Annalisa, 2007. "A note on Bayesian nonparametric priors derived from exponentially tilted Poisson-Kingman models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(18), pages 1705-1711, December.
- Antonio Lijoi & Bernardo Nipoti & Igor Prünster, 2013. "Dependent mixture models: clustering and borrowing information," DEM Working Papers Series 046, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Navarrete, Carlos A. & Quintana, Fernando A., 2011. "Similarity analysis in Bayesian random partition models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Argiento, Raffaele & Guglielmi, Alessandra & Pievatolo, Antonio, 2010. "Bayesian density estimation and model selection using nonparametric hierarchical mixtures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 816-832, April.
- Bruno Betrò & Antonella Bodini & Alessandra Guglielmi, 2006. "Generalized Moment Theory and Bayesian Robustness Analysis for Hierarchical Mixture Models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 721-738, December.
- Ruth Fuentes–García & Ramsés Mena & Stephen Walker, 2010. "A Probability for Classification Based on the Dirichlet Process Mixture Model," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 389-403, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.