Maximization by Parts in Likelihood Inference
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 100 (2005)
Issue (Month): (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diaa Noureldin & Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2012.
"Multivariate Rotated ARCH Models,"
2012-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Ostap Okhrin & Alexander Ristig, 2014.
"Efficient Iterative Maximum Likelihood Estimation of High-Parameterized Time Series Models,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2014-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Okhrin, Ostap & Ristig, Alexander, 2014. "Efficient iterative maximum likelihood estimation of high-parameterized time series models," CFS Working Paper Series 450, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2010.
"Dynamic Conditional Correlations for Asymmetric Processes,"
KIER Working Papers
747, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Dynamic Conditional Correlations for Asymmetric Processes," Working Papers in Economics 10/76, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Dynamic Conditional Correlations for Asymmetric Processes," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2011-30, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Dynamic Conditional Correlations for Asymmetric Processes," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-657, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Dynamic Conditional Correlations for Asymmetric Processes," CARF F-Series CARF-F-168, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Asai, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Dynamic Conditional Correlations for Asymmetric Processes," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-76, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hafner, Christian M. & Reznikova, Olga, 2010. "Efficient estimation of a semiparametric dynamic copula model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2609-2627, November.
- Okhrin, Ostap & Okhrin, Yarema & Schmid, Wolfgang, 2013. "On the structure and estimation of hierarchical Archimedean copulas," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(2), pages 189-204.
- Jiming Jiang & P. Lahiri, 2006. "Mixed model prediction and small area estimation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-96, June.
- Cristina Amado & Timo Teräsvirta, 2011.
"Modelling Volatility by Variance Decomposition,"
CREATES Research Papers
2011-01, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Noureldin, Diaa & Shephard, Neil & Sheppard, Kevin, 2014. "Multivariate rotated ARCH models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 16-30.
- Krämer, Nicole & Brechmann, Eike C. & Silvestrini, Daniel & Czado, Claudia, 2013. "Total loss estimation using copula-based regression models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 829-839.
- Liu, Yan & Luger, Richard, 2009. "Efficient estimation of copula-GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2284-2297, April.
- Fan, Yanqin & Gentry, Matthew & Li, Tong, 2011. "A new class of asymptotically efficient estimators for moment condition models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 268-277, June.
- Li, Lihui & Wen, Tao, 2013. "Estimation of C-MGARCH models based on the MBP method," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 665-673.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.