Limited- and Full-Information Estimation and Goodness-of-Fit Testing in 2n Contingency Tables: A Unified Framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 100 (2005)
Issue (Month): (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Templin & Laine Bradshaw, 2014. "Hierarchical Diagnostic Classification Models: A Family of Models for Estimating and Testing Attribute Hierarchies," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 317-339, April.
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares & Harry Joe, 2006.
"Limited Information Goodness-of-fit Testing in Multidimensional Contingency Tables,"
Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 713-732, December.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2005. "Limited Information Goodness-Of-Fit Testing In Multidimensional Contingency Tables," Working Papers Economia wp05-12, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- William Breffle & Edward Morey & Jennifer Thacher, 2011. "A Joint Latent-Class Model: Combining Likert-Scale Preference Statements With Choice Data to Harvest Preference Heterogeneity," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(1), pages 83-110, September.
- Wu, Jianmin & Bentler, Peter M., 2013. "Limited information estimation in binary factor analysis: A review and extension," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 392-403.
- Qian, Zhiguang & Shapiro, Alexander, 2006. "Simulation-based approach to estimation of latent variable models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1243-1259, November.
- Silvia cagnone & Stefania Mignani, 2007. "Assessing the goodness of fit of a latent variable model for ordinal data," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 337-361.
- Jonathan Templin & Laine Bradshaw, 2013. "Measuring the Reliability of Diagnostic Classification Model Examinee Estimates," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 251-275, July.
- Li Cai, 2010. "A Two-Tier Full-Information Item Factor Analysis Model with Applications," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 581-612, December.
- Li Cai, 2010. "High-dimensional Exploratory Item Factor Analysis by A Metropolis–Hastings Robbins–Monro Algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 33-57, March.
- Harry Joe & Alberto Maydeu-Olivares, 2010. "A General Family of Limited Information Goodness-of-Fit Statistics for Multinomial Data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 393-419, September.
- Kim, Sung-Ho & Choi, Hyemi & Lee, Sangjin, 2009. "Estimate-based goodness-of-fit test for large sparse multinomial distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1122-1131, February.
- Vassilis Vasdekis & Silvia Cagnone & Irini Moustaki, 2012. "A Composite Likelihood Inference in Latent Variable Models for Ordinal Longitudinal Responses," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 425-441, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.