The Issue Of Municipal Bonds, A Challenge For The Romanian Local Public Administrations
AbstractThis paperwork studies the municipal bond loan issue situation on the Romanianfinancial market and its relation with the local financial decentralization. We discussed also aboutthe opportunity of the municipal rating in selling local bonds and the advantages gave by this kindof financial instruments, both for the issuers and the investors.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia in its journal Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 11 ()
Contact details of provider:
municipal bonds; local public administration; decentralization; rating;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H74 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Borrowing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tatiana Mosteanu & Carmen Maria Lacatus, 2008. "The Municipal Bonds – the Cause and the Effect of the Local Financial Decentralisation Growth. Romanian Case," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 9(9(526)), pages 51-60, September.
- Daniels, Kenneth N. & Vijayakumar, Jayaraman, 2007. "Does underwriter reputation matter in the municipal bond market?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 500-519.
- Mosteanu Liliana & Lacatus Carmen Maria, 2008. "The local descentralisation and the issues of municipal bonds in Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 371-375, May.
- Valentina Vasile & Mirela Matei, 2010. "The Romanian Municipal Bond Market and the International Financial Crisis," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 30(1(39)), pages 110-126, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.