Analysis of structural and cohesion funds absorption in Romania
AbstractThe present research aims at depicting the main drivers and bottlenecks in the process of structural and cohesion funds absorption in Romania. As these funds are important inflows for the Romanian economy it is highly important to have a clear picture of the current situation, by analyzing the number of projects and corresponding amounts that have been submitted, contracted and reimbursed, respctively. Main conclusions of the study can be used by researchers and practitioners in the field of structural and cohesion funds.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Finance - Challenges of the Future.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 9 (May)
structural funds; cohesion funds; funds absorption;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oana GHERGHINESCU & Paul RINDERU, 2011. "Econometric Models for Analysing the Structural Funds Absorption at Regional Level - Case Study SW Region," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 4(3(15)), pages 161-174.
- Boldea Bogdan Ion, 2012. "Analysis Of The Absorption Capacity Of Structural Funds In Romania," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 577-583, November.
- Pautu Sorina & Dogaru Madalin, 2013. "The Main Deficiencies In The Implementation Of The Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 509-515, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alina Manta).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.