Empirical analysis of the correlation between fiscality rate-GDP-tax incomes. Romania's case
AbstractIn the specialized literature it is reviewed the taxation from all points of view and the question raised by the last decade analysts is: what is the optimum level of taxation? The difficulty in answering to this question stands in the opposite interests : state wants a high level of taxation due to the increasing trend of public expenses while the tax payers wants a low level in order to benefit of greater financial funds. Starting from Laffer theory, the objective of this paper is the empirical analyze of the correlation between fiscality rate, GDP and the fiscal incomes in Romania, using Matlab program and SPSS software. The paper is structured in 3 parts: first part it is review the specialized literature, in the second part is described the research methodology while the third part compound results and discussions. The paper is finished by conclusions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Finance - Challenges of the Future.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 9 (May)
empirical analysis; fiscality rate; GDP; tax incomes;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lect. Daniel Cîrciumaru Ph. D & Prof. Marian Siminica Ph. D & Assoc. prof. Nicu Marcu Ph.D, 2010. "A Study On The Return On Equity For The Romanian Industrial Companies," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(38), pages 8, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alina Manta).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.