AJAE Appendix: Is There Persistence in the Impact of Emergency Food Aid? Evidence on Consumption, Food Security and Assets in Rural Ethiopia
AbstractThe material contained herein is supplementary to the article named in the title and published in the American Journal of Agricultural Economics, May 2007, Volume 89, Issue 2.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices.
Volume (Year): 89 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Food Security and Poverty;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dillon, Andrew, 2010.
"Do differences in the scale of irrigation projects generate different impacts on poverty and production?,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1022, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Andrew Dillon, 2011. "Do Differences in the Scale of Irrigation Projects Generate Different Impacts on Poverty and Production?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 474-492, 06.
- Margolies, Amy & Hoddinott, John, 2012. "Mapping the Impacts of Food Aid: Current Knowledge and Future Directions," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bet Caeyers & Stefan Dercon, 2012.
"Political Connections and Social Networks in Targeted Transfer Programs: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 639 - 675.
- Stefan Dercon & Bet Caeyers, 2008. "Political Connections and Social Networks in Targeted Transfer Programmes: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2008-33, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Caeyers, Bet & Dercon, Stefan, 2012. "Political Connections and Social Networks in Targeted Transfer Programs: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8860, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bet Caeyers & Stefan Dercon, 2008. "Political Connections and Social Networks in Targeted Transfer Programmes: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-33, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dillon, Andrew, 2011. "The Effect of Irrigation on Poverty Reduction, Asset Accumulation, and Informal Insurance: Evidence from Northern Mali," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2165-2175.
- Kumar, Neha & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2010. "Access, adoption, and diffusion," IFPRI discussion papers 995, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Maystadt, Jean-Francois & Ecker, Olivier & Mabiso, Athur, 2013.
"Extreme weather and civil war in Somalia: Does drought fuel conflict through livestock price shocks?,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1243, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jean-Francois Maystadt & Olivier Ecker & Athur Mabiso, 2013. "Extreme Weather and Civil War in Somalia: Does Drought Fuel Conflict through Livestock Price Shocks?," LICOS Discussion Papers 32613, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Maredia, Mywish K., 2009. "Improving the proof: Evolution of and emerging trends in impact assessment methods and approaches in agricultural development," IFPRI discussion papers 929, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kadiyala, Suneetha & Quisumbing, Agnes & Rogers, Beatrice & Webb, Patrick, 2009. "The Impact of Prime Age Adult Mortality on Child Survival and Growth in Rural Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1116-1128, June.
- Dillon, Andrew, 2008. "Access to irrigation and the escape from poverty: Evidence from Northern Mali," IFPRI discussion papers 782, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Andersson, Camilla & Mekonnen, Alemu & Stage, Jesper, 2009.
"Impacts of the Productive Safety Net Program in Ethiopia on Livestock and Tree Holdings of Rural Households,"
dp-09-05-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Andersson, Camilla & Mekonnen, Alemu & Stage, Jesper, 2011. "Impacts of the Productive Safety Net Program in Ethiopia on livestock and tree holdings of rural households," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 119-126, January.
- Cunguara, Benedito & Darnhofer, Ika, 2011. "Assessing the impact of improved agricultural technologies on household income in rural Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 378-390, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.